Happy Australian National Veterans Day, everybody!
Anyways… Part two in my series of top programs posts
(This also was really hard)
5. Meditation from Thais, 2010 All That Skate Summer
Unlike Mao, I don’t really enjoy Yuna’s exhibition programs, but Meditation is so beautiful and expressive….
4. Lark Ascending, 2007 World Championships
Yes she falls twice, but the rest of the program is so magical and ethereally delicate, it neutralizes the impact of the falls.
3. El Tango de Roxanne, 2007 World Championships
Creative layout+budding performance quality+AMAZING 3f+3t=a world record and amazed me
2. Danse Macabre, 2009 Four Continents Championships
Yes, I do prefer this to the worlds version.
I never really understood Danse Macabre until this competition, where everything about this program clicked in my head.
Yuna really does become the music here, doesn’t she?
1. Concerto in F, 2010 Winter Olympic Games